Solaris R&D Benchtop Bioreactors Jupiter
The Jupiter platform offers out-of-the-box, advanced single & parallel bioreactors & fermenters. Vessel sizes are available in 2, 3.1, 4, 6, 8 & 10 liters. Parallel or single control is enabled via Solaris' Leonardo software which can control of up to 24 vessels from a single HMI.
Solaris bench-top bioreactors utilize powerful features, such as:
- Benefits of digital process sensor integration utilizing "smart" Hamilton Dissolved Oxygen, pH, Redox (ORP), & Conductivity probes.
- Modular "plug & play" integration of Hamilton Incyte Viable Cell Density (permittivity/capacitance) & Dencytee Optical Density sensors.
- Other modular "plug & play" additional parameters to the PCS include dCO2, turbidity, weight, additional pumps, etc.
- Leda needle free sampling system for risk free sampling.
- Gas mixing:
Thermal Mass Flow Controller in entry model
Gas mixing through TMFC + solenoid valves or numbers of TMFC
Automatic gas mixing algorithms for simplified controls (4-gas, 3-gas, O2 enrichment, N2 enrichment)
Toro, fluted and sintered spargers
- The Leonardo software platform is powerful, user friendly, & intuitive by offering a graphical user interface for intuitive selection of the many software functions. Multiple available basic & advanced features can be combined for the optimized control of complex processes. The Logic Parser plug-in allows customized conditional & loop control based upon the system's installed process parameters.
The Solaris developed platform also enables easily managed fermentation data, which can be customized, & also compatible with Windows Excel. Leonardo software is included in the cost of a standard fermenter or bioreactor package & can be installed on an unlimited number of PCs, laptops, tablets, etc.
Other Jupiter Features:
- Parallel control of up to 24 units with one HMI utilizing LEONARDO software.
- Gas mixing with up to 5 TMFC
- 23’’ (single unit) or 27’’ (multi system) touch screen HMI.
- Remote software access via PC, tablet, and/or smartphone.
- Remote control after sales support & assistance.
- Powerful and accurate agitator utilizing a brushless DC motor, with ranges from 1 to 2000 RPM.
- Online absorbed Torques (Nm) and Power (W) measurements relative to agitation for indirect density/viscosity indication of the culture.
- Safety pressure relief valve.
- Compact and modular PCS (350x350x350 mm)
- N.4 Watson Marlow pumps as standard with speed control.
- Fully removable and cleanable thermal jacket