The Flotek Controller communicates via WIFI, USB, HDMI, analog (4-20mA), digital (modbus) and ethernet (RJ45) and integrates seamlessly with the Sonotec ultrasound, non-invasive flow meters for unrivaled precision and accuracy.
- Inaccurate pumps (turn-down ratio, variation of suction conditions and discharge pressure)
- Variable tubing (tubing size, tubing materials, wear and tear on tubing)
- Issues with accuracy and precision
- Variation in Liquid Viscosity and Specific Gravity
- Process/liquid temperature
- Create a PID closed control loop
- Pump feedback and control
- pH control – acid/base additions
- Bolus feed/Dosing – carbon (glucose) feeding
- Balance feed rate – in/out
- Filling/Dispensing – for vials and bottling lines
- Perfusion (Continuous Culture Applications) – replacing scales and load cells
- Integrated turnkey controller system (pump, tubing, flow sensor, load cell, etc…)
Flotek PID Closed Loop Controller Specifications:
- Unit Dimensions: Width/Length: 7.75” x 5.75” or 20cm x 15cm Height: 5.75” or 15cm
- Weight: 5.9 lbs or 2.7 kg
- Materials: Stainless Steel Body/Engineered Plastic
- Linux Based Operating System
- Highly Adaptable Interface: WiFi accessible (On/Off, Password Protected), 2x USB (2.0), HDMI (for monitors), Analog (4-20mA), Digital (Modbus), and Ethernet (RJ45).
- Scalable: Base model comes with 4 connections and is expandable in cassettes of 4 (up to 50)
- User Interface/Operational Options: 7” on-board touchscreen display, direct monitor connection (via HDMI), USB for mouse and keyboard connection, or wireless connection to external touchscreen or tablet.
- Internet Remote Access (Password Protected)
- Voltage 220/120V and Fuse Protected
The Flotek Controller is compatible with: WiFi, USB (2.0), HDMI, Analog (4-20mA), Digital (Modbus), and Ethernet (RJ45).
The Flotek Closed Loop Controller is modular and can take anywhere from 4-50 inputs/outputs in cassettes of 4.
The user interface options for the Flotek Closed Loop Controller are also modular depending on your application. The Controller can be equipped with an on-board 7” touch screen, or be connected directly to a monitor, or wirelessly linked to a touchscreen, tablet, or mobile device.
Extremely accurate measurement of the flow rate by Sonotec sensors allows PID controller to modulate the pump output to deliver your process fluids with precision and accuracy.
When properly calibrated to tubing and process liquid, they are >99% accurate.
The Sonotec non-invasive clamp on flow meters work best between 10-2000 mL/min. Lower flow rates can be handled by the Sonotec in-line sensors, which is also easily integrated with the Flotek's PID controller.
Outer diameter of tubing: 4 mm to 35 mm.
PVC, silicone, PFA, PTFE, FEP, TPE, Tygon, PE, etc…
Anything with a signal! Any type of pump, any type of sensors, load cells, etc.